I was also a Republican.
I love Ari Scott
I was also a Republican.
I love Ari Scott
Please remember that being gay has never been and probably will never be the unusual thing or game of your scene.
As some of you may or may not know, in May, I started producing a show featuring my friends in the comedy community singing songs from the musical theater cannon called What’s So Funny.
The first show was a lot of fun, so much so that I decided to do it again, but this time I started a Kickstarter to help offset some of the costs of the first show, such as paying for our musical director, paying our tech person to record a CD for us, and helping to offset the costs of rehearsal space for the show.
I would love it if you could take a couple minutes and either reblog this or go to the Kickstarter page and pledge $5 or more if you want.
We want to be able to keep producing this show, but we need your help. We’re offering some great rewards, so I hope you’ll check it out and share it with your networks. Thanks guys!
As most of you probably already know, I am obsessed with Full House. Not like in a weird way where I have the Full House Dolls (even the Joey one that you had to send away for using the UPC’s from the back of the other boxes, yes this is a thing and no I don’t have them). I am obsessed in a “oh it’s on TV and I’ve already seen this episode, but I’ll watch it, and speak the dialogue along with the actors” kind of way.
In my 20+ years watching Full House, I have realized that Kimmy Gibbler is the most well-rounded character on that show. Below is the list of reasons why Kimmy Gibbler was the best thing about Full House.
1. Kimmy Gibbler started off as a throw-away character that was only supposed to be in a couple of episodes, much like Steve Urkle on Family Matters, but Andrea Barber’s chemistry with the Tanners was so awesome that the writers decided to keep her on the show later making her a full cast member in the last seasons of the show.
2. Kimmy Gibbler can play both humorous story lines as well as serious storylines. Case in point, when Kimmy and DJ dress up like whores on their second day of middle school, Kimmy pulls that off with flair and hilarity. Yet she can turn around and pull a heart wrenching storyline like when DJ forgets her birthday party and she acts the shit out of the scene where she tells DJ off! Amazing!
3. Kimmy Gibbler is talented. Lest we forget the fact that in the Telethon episode she rides a muth-fucking unicycle! WHAT! That is out of control! Oh and did we mention she can play the keyboard? Yeah she can, she was in Stephanie’s Band Girl Talk (watch the Talent Show episode, you won’t regret it). What could Michelle do? Oh that’s right say cute catch phrases, that’s it! Kimmy? Renaissance Woman!
4. Kimmy got to go on all the vacations with the Tanner’s because the writers knew that without Kimmy along for the ride that their vacation would suck.
5. Kimmy was the only character on the show to get wasted! That’s right, granted it was to set an example of what you shouldn’t do, it was still awesome! She ends up going to a college party with DJ and she gets hammered off of shots and beer. Pretty amazing episode if you haven’t seen it.
6. She had the best clothes. She was the only character on that show that didn’t look like she shopped in the old lady department of the local kids clothing store. Props to the costume designers.
So I hope you will all agree that Kimmy is the best character from Full House, and the actor who played her Andrea Barber was nominated for 5 Young Artist Awards winning 2 of them for her work on Full House. She was also nominated for 2 Young Artist Awards for her work on Days of Our Lives, and won 2 Soap Opera Digest Awards for her work on Days. So you know you can throw all those awards on her awesome pile!
That Daphne Rubin-Vega was cast as Fantine in Les Miserables and it was terrible?
Yeah so do I …
I will never understand why places shut down when it rains.
I grew up in the Pacific Northwest and it rained all the time. There were like maybe 40 days of non-rain a year if you were lucky. Yet in other environments it seems that people panic when some rain hits the ground. Here’s the deal guys, rain is a part of life, with rain comes water, and with water comes flooding. Have some systems in place to drain off the rain so that we can stop freaking out over a couple days of rain.
Also the more tress there are in an area the less flooding, so you know plant some trees.
Also rain does not wipe out your memory, so please remember that when the streets are wet, you need to change your mindset on driving, give yourself extra time to break, and don’t drive through giant puddles because you think it’s hilarious.
My brother, who is getting married to his fiance, Craig, next year just found out the following: “Dear Sam, Thank you for your interests for La Amada Hotel. Being a family friendly resort, we unfortunately cannot support or perform a gay wedding. I understand you want to have a small intimate ceremony, but we cannot proceed.”
Boooooo you suck stupid POS hotel!
Has anyone seen this movie? For some odd reason I used to love it when I was little. For the life of me I can’t really figure out why. I just reread the plot of the movie and yeah I have no idea what I was thinking. But in good news, it’s on Netflix Instant watch so maybe I’ll rewatch it tonight and try to figure out what my 8 year old brain was thinking.